+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: How bout them cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    The Eagles really need to stop trading draft picks to the Cowboys. Sean Lee is probably better than any piece of **** LB we have on this team and Dallas can thank the Eagles for that draft pick. When are they gonna learn?
    That dude can lick my nuts. Who takes it all the way down and steps out at the ****ing 6 inch line???? Cost me a fantasy win. That and the fact that Cromartie the ***** had a ball stolen from him in the endzone. At least the result of the game was great.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Jordan View Post
    That dude can lick my nuts. Who takes it all the way down and steps out at the ****ing 6 inch line???? Cost me a fantasy win. That and the fact that Cromartie the ***** had a ball stolen from him in the endzone. At least the result of the game was great.
    Ha. Pushed out, stepped out. Not really the same thing, but I hear ya. I'm against Austin this week, so that hurt.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by budman View Post
    Welcome what? What kind of perverted BS has the midget come up with now that has you all making me feel so warm and fuzzy?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Cowboys Injuries

Miles Austin-Torn Hamstring
    Felix Jones-Grade 2 Seperated Shoulder
    Tony Romo-1 fractured rib in 2 places

**** YOU BUDMAN

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Miles Austin (hamstring) could be out for 2-3 weeks.
    Felix Jones (separated shoulder) might be miss some time.
    Romo (broken ribs) wants to play next week, but we've all seen that injury with Westbrook/McNabb and he could miss a week or two.

Wow.
    Last edited by mpt; 09-19-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post
    Miles Austin (hamstring) could be out for 2-3 weeks.
    Miles Austin (separated shoulder) might be miss some time.
    Romo (broken ribs) wants to play next week, but we've all seen that injury with Westbrook/McNabb and he could miss a week or two.

Wow.
    How many injuries does Miles Austin have?!?!?! :-)

Boom! Got in before the ninja edit!
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    How many injuries does Miles Austin have?!?!?! :-)
    I fixed it about three seconds too late. Damn.

Romo has a punctured lung.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    loving Deangelo Hall's comments about romosexual and Felix Jones

09-19-2011 10:20 AM#112
    FishTaco
    Banned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM!

BOOOOOOOOM!

+ Reply to Thread