+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: How bout them cowboys!

vick<Manning
    Jackson<wayne

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by budman View Post
    vick<Manning
    Jackson<wayne
    wrong on both for this year dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Kitna/Romo<Kolb
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    wrong on both for this year dummy
    For the year? Or just a stretch. I love how eaglefans base their seasons on a few games. Last year you had a legendary 6 game stretch, how did that work out for ya?

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    For the year? Or just a stretch. I love how eaglefans base their seasons on a few games. Last year you had a legendary 6 game stretch, how did that work out for ya?
    not as embarrassing as this

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As opposed to a team that had one of the worst records in the entire NFL before the last few games?? Your entire last two posts are completely contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuad View Post
    not as embarrassing as this
    Maybe they just weren't ready after spanking scrubs the past two weeks before that game.
    34-14
    24-0

I can handle this year because I know next year will be better and I also know there's no way in hell I will ever have to wait over 50 years for a ring.
    I mean DAMN!

Yeah... but you are also a fat, pathetic, pig-nosed, ****ing dallas cowboys fan from new jersey

if this was a description of me I would have introduced a .45 to my brain long ago
    "you are a factory of sadness... well, see you sunday" - browns fan (applies to eagles as well)

those championships that your dallas cowboys have won must have been glorious. I mean all those people around you to celebrate with pouring into the streets partying all night long with you.

oh wait.. you just watched in your mothers basement and beat off to jerruh, emmit and troy until your dick turned the same color blue as the cowboys
    "you are a factory of sadness... well, see you sunday" - browns fan (applies to eagles as well)

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    Maybe they just weren't ready after spanking scrubs the past two weeks before that game.
    34-14
    24-0

I can handle this year because I know next year will be better and I also know there's no way in hell I will ever have to wait over 50 years for a ring.
    I mean DAMN!
    if you are wondering why the cowboys pants are extra bulgy this weeks its because they are being prepared for how much they are going to be shitting themselves trying to touch vick. you saw what he did against you fools in limited time last year. wonder what he will do in a full game.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    34-14
    24-0

I mean DAMN!
    welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by swvaphillyrobo View Post
    Yeah... but you are also a fat, pathetic, pig-nosed, ****ing dallas cowboys fan from new jersey

if this was a description of me I would have introduced a .45 to my brain long ago
    Maybe I would if it was true and who cares what team I like, just because you will never see a ring doesn't give you the right to be so judgemental.
    Quote Originally Posted by swvaphillyrobo View Post
    those championships that your dallas cowboys have won must have been glorious. I mean all those people around you to celebrate with pouring into the streets partying all night long with you.

oh wait.. you just watched in your mothers basement and beat off to jerruh, emmit and troy until your dick turned the same color blue as the cowboys
    Really asswipe? You wouldn't know how to ****ing celebrate a championship now would you! I bet you would enjoy it in your moms basement with dim about 3 inches up your ass while you wonder why he can't go further now wouldn't you smackey?
    lol what a dumbass, you must make your fellow eaglefans proud!

+ Reply to Thread