+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How bout them cowboys!

Looks like FLIP got him going on PSF. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    FlyerNation. "I'm so Philly tough. Born and raised". Nope. You're a *****. You're a front runner. I don't give a **** what team you claim daddy rooted for. You're either Philly. Or you're not. You're a Crosby loving yinzer Now. The sooner you accept that. The better. The steelers blow. They're not making the playoffs. The ravens are now the top dog.

Cheyney. Lol at you. "I'm so tough. I live in dc.". You went to an all black school. Really cool "bro". No one cares. Idiot. The phillies anally raped the brewers. The "best home team in baseball". Absolutely destroyed them. 3 out of 4. Get over it fraud. No one heard a single word from you until
    About 2 weeks ago. When the brewers got within 5 games of the phillies. Well it's over now asshole. The cards might even ruin your ****y
    Team's playoff hopes. Enjoy asshole.

Budman. lol at romo the ****. Dude chokes so hard on ****. Gobble gobble. You cockroach. A
    Cowboy fan in Philly is low than the lowest scum on the planet. Enjoy battling vagiants for last place.

Sorry for typos. Tapatalknis a bitch.

So budman managed a Dennys and works at sears part time. I bet this ****er isn't even a Limo driver.

FishTaco, don't believe every single thing you read on the Internet.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    bwahahahahah I lost it to this one

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    This retort is about a disapointing as your steelers must have looked yesterday. "frostys and chilli"? Really? Throw on that powder blue Crosby shirt yinzernation.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    FishTaco, don't believe every single thing you read on the Internet.
    lol.

With not being a member over there its kinda hard to really read the view source and put it all together. I thought he wrote he was a manager at denny's and works part time at sears.
    Last edited by FishTaco; 09-12-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Either way he still is a limp wristed pedophile **** sucker.

budman

Current Activity Viewing Thread How bout them cowboys!
    Last ActivityToday 11:49 AM
    Blog Entries 0

i think bully has a little grade school crush on budman. it's awful cute.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    betty i smacked one off to you last night, good work

do i get a clean or pre-soiled sock?

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Eagles really need to stop trading draft picks to the Cowboys. Sean Lee is probably better than any piece of **** LB we have on this team and Dallas can thank the Eagles for that draft pick. When are they gonna learn?

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    do i get a clean or pre-soiled sock?
    actually i have a pic, surprisingly

+ Reply to Thread