+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who should/will be the next coach?

The One justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin has a reputation beyond repute justin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ****, I forgot about Rob Ryan. Hopefully he doesn't get the head job in Cleveland when that idiot Mangini gets fired. If I can't have Buddy or Rex, bring on Rob. They'd need to do a defensive overhaul though with the 3-4 switch. With their **** DT's and overall incompetence, that's not a bad idea.

And I don't think Cowher comes here because he'll be off the market before Reid gets the **** can. Not sure I want him, but I'd take him in a heartbeat if it meant no more Reid.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    The man in france

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    ****, I forgot about Rob Ryan. Hopefully he doesn't get the head job in Cleveland when that idiot Mangini gets fired. If I can't have Buddy or Rex, bring on Rob. They'd need to do a defensive overhaul though with the 3-4 switch. With their **** DT's and overall incompetence, that's not a bad idea.

And I don't think Cowher comes here because he'll be off the market before Reid gets the **** can. Not sure I want him, but I'd take him in a heartbeat if it meant no more Reid.
    As awesome as that would be I doubt Lourie would bring in someone like that. He would want a company guy guy says the right things and kisses ass. And by saying the right things I mean, doesnt say much at all.

its too early to tell but if they hit on bradford, i kinda like Spagnuolo.Good defensive guy, young, seems like he has the Rams on the right track

Id personally look for someone young with experience as opposed to going the Cowher/Gruden road personally. Hate to say it but I also think McDaniels has done a nice job revamping that Denver offense. They traded away their two offensive best players and have become even more dynamic
    "Don't ever get too excited over a Philadelphia team. They will always break your heart." - My grandfather 20+ years ago

The Gov.

i'd take Gruden before Cowher, but either would be a very acceptable replacement for Reid, who needs to go immediately. however, i don't think Lurie has the balls to fire Reid.

bring back 2fast! DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish's Avatar
    Isn't Reid the only Eagles coach ever to actually win games?

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post

Move Laws and Patterson to DE. Bunk stays In the Middle. Cole, Graham, Tapp, and Barnes rotate outside. Relegate Sims to coverage and have stew be the middle. All The D linemen have to do in a 3-4 is take up blockers so the linebackers can use their athleticism to get to the QB, runner, ball. Granted there's some coverage skill's that need to be learned but using mostly zone blitz's can take care of that.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    Move Laws and Patterson to DE. Bunk stays In the Middle. Cole, Graham, Tapp, and Barnes rotate outside. Relegate Sims to coverage and have stew be the middle. All The D linemen have to do in a 3-4 is take up blockers so the linebackers can use their athleticism to get to the QB, runner, ball. Granted there's some coverage skill's that need to be learned but using mostly zone blitz's can take care of that.
    Are you serious? Patterson to DE? DEs need speed and the ability to get around guys, not just run them over. Patterson is a huge tub of lard these days. It's a completely different position.

Belmont
    lol ruben amaro jr

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Oh and I've said it before
    Head Coach: John Fox
    Offensive Coordinator: John Gruden
    Defensive Coordinator: Jack Del Rio

John Fox won a superbowl with Del Rio in Carolina. Plus he had Jake Delhomme (no arm strength i.e. kolb) and Steve Smith (Desean-like) and found ways to get the ball to him. Not to mention the guy knows how to call run plays. His contract is up this year I'm pretty sure. Jack Del Rio will probably get fired if the Jags keep going the way they're goin

+ Reply to Thread